The 5-3-1 Challenge is a unique, fast-paced soccer competition that provides wonderful tests of players’ skills and ability to handle the small group situations which are the building blocks of team play.
Teams of 6 to 8 players play a series of 40 minute matches consisting of three segments:
- 18 minute 5v5 game
- 10 minute 3v3 game
- The Pit.
The Coerver 5-3-1 Challenge, over Thanksgiving Weekend, is Colorado’s most unusual soccer competition. Based on our popular 5-3-1 summer camp activity, the Challenge brings great value; more play for much less than the indoor soccer events that weekend. And parents really like that it’s one day, not the whole weekend.
Who it is for
The Challenge is open to players in the U9 – U15 age groups. There will be separate divisions for boys and girls as each will play on separate days.
Tournament brackets will be finalized one week prior to its start. Brackets will be constructed to ensure the most competitive atmosphere within each teams age range.
Registration Details –
- Dates: November 25th (Girls) & November 26th (Boys)
- Location: Sports Dome
- Roster: Minimum of 6 players, maximum of 8. Team must play in age group of oldest player.
- Registration – To complete your 5-3-1 Tournament registration takes 2 easy steps.
- Cost – $420
1) Make a Team Payment – Click Here to log into your Coerver colorado account and register the team for the 5-3-1 Challenge. In the process you will fill out the required player information and registration details then complete the payment. Please note that the person in charge of the account will become the team manager who is responsible for receiving future emails on behalf of the team as well and providing the team roster form.
2) Provide a Team Roster – Once your payment has been completed, fill out the Game Day Roster below, following the mailing instructions on the form. Please submit the form ASAP. All team registration sheets are due 11/20