|Mighty Mites (1/2 day)||$225|
Initial payments, when applicable, are $225.
Any registrations made between 0-13 days before the first day of that camp will be required to be paid in full at time of registration.
Each camper is allowed to switch to a different camp one time. If you are switching to another camp, it must be done at least 7 days before the first day of both camps. Changes are dependent on availability.
All discounts must be taken at time of registration. Discounts below only apply to summer camps.
- Register before May 15th, 2020 using Coupon Code EARLY20 and receive 10% off of summer camp registration. Must use FULL PAYMENT and coupon code at time of registration.
- Team Discount- Beginning May 16th, 2020
- We offer a Team Discount of $20 off each player, for a team with a minimum of 6, maximum of 8 players, accompanied by full payment. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. To receive the Team Discount you must download and mail in the Summer Team Discount Application. Application must be postmarked at least 14 days before the first day of the camp. Note: The online system cannot calculate Team Discounts.
- Multiple Camp Discount
- For campers who will each attend two or more camps in one summer: You will receive an additional 10% off the price of the second Camp. If registered for more than 2 camps you will receive 2nd camp price from camp 2 and on.
- If needed Multiple Campers please email us for proper discount code to use for second camp.
A $50 cancellation fee will be incurred with cancellations made 14+ days before the first day of camp. If you cancel between 48 hrs-13 days before the first day of your camp, there is a $225 cancellation fee. 48 hours before, and once a camp begins there is no refund for a cancellation or withdrawal except in the case of an injury incurred at the camp.
If you cancel 3+ days before a camp, a full Coerver credit can be stored for future use. You must re-register within one calendar year.
All tuition balances are to be paid in full 14 days before the first day of your camp. A $25.00 late fee will be charged for payments not received by that date. Campers cannot be accepted into camp until all payments are made in full.
- Paying by check – A check can be made to Coerver Colorado, post-marked at least 14 days before your camp starts, and mailed to Coerver Colorado, P.O. Box 4946, Englewood, CO, 80155. A check can also be brought to the first day of your camp, but the amount must include the $25 late fee or your child will not be accepted into camp that day.