|Mighty Mites (1/2 day)||$225|
Initial payments, when applicable, are $225.
Any registrations made between 0-13 days before the first day of that camp will be required to be paid in full at time of registration.
Each camper is allowed to switch to a different camp one time. If you are switching to another camp, it must be done at least 7 days before the first day of both camps. Changes are dependent on availability.
All discounts must be taken at time of registration. Discounts below only apply to summer camps.
- Multiple Camp Discount
- For campers who will individually attend two or more camps in one summer:
- On your second camp you will receive an additional 10% off the camp price.
- Every 2022 Multi Camp player will receive a limited edition Adidas Coerver Colorado multi camp jersey.
- If needed Multiple Campers please email us for proper discount code to use for second camp.
A $50 cancellation fee will be incurred with cancellations made 14+ days before the first day of camp. If you cancel between 48 hrs-13 days before the first day of your camp, there is a $225 cancellation fee. 48 hours before, and once a camp begins there is no refund for a cancellation or withdrawal except in the case of an injury incurred at the camp.
If you cancel 3+ days before a camp, a full Coerver credit can be stored for future use. You must re-register within one calendar year.
All tuition balances are to be paid in full 14 days before the first day of your camp. A $25.00 late fee will be charged for payments not received by that date. Campers cannot be accepted into camp until all payments are made in full.
- Paying by check – A check can be made to Coerver Colorado, post-marked at least 14 days before your camp starts, and mailed to Coerver Colorado, P.O. Box 4946, Englewood, CO, 80155. A check can also be brought to the first day of your camp, but the amount must include the $25 late fee or your child will not be accepted into camp that day.