The Performance Academy program is for players born in years 2012 – 2007. It provides in depth Coerver training that is systematic and sustained over time, with a focus on developing the essential skills for an athlete’s future in The Game.
The Performance Academy curriculums will be competitive in the original sense of the word – “striving with”, not “striving against”. Players learn that the ultimate team player uses his or her own best efforts both to get better and to challenge teammates to improve as well. That idea is one example of the emphasis on developing the character traits found in the most successful athletes. After all, it’s the Life Lessons you learn through sports that will be more enduring, and are therefore are more important, than anything you’ll learn about soccer.
The Performance Academy will use our Levels VI, V, IV and III curriculums. It builds on and enhances the players’ footskills, 1v1 proficiencies, and abilities to strike and control the ball with not only the strong foot, but the main focused will be on the weak foot. The curriculum cycle features a systematic approach to recognizing and solving the small-group situations (from 2v1 to 5v5) that are the building blocks of team play.
Performance Academy Necessities
2. PLAYER GOAL SETTING (Coming Soon)
3. PROGRAM SCHEDULE
|Scheduled Locations and Dates|
Session» 5:15-7:15 pm
Session 1» 4:30-6:00pm
Session 2» 6:10-7:40pm
Session 1» 3:00-4:30 pm
Session 2» 4:45-6:15 pm
Session» 10:00-12:00 pm
|1)||10/22||1)||10/24 @ Stutler Bowl||1)||10/24@ Stutler Bowl||1)||10/24@ Stutler Bowl|
|9)||2/27 @ Foothills Arena from 4:00-6:00PM||10)||1/14||10)||01/09||10)||01/16|
|10)||3/6 @ Foothills Arena from 4:00-6:00PM||11)||1/21||11)||01/16||11)||01/23|
|11)||3/13 @ Foothills Arena from 4:00-6:00PM||12)||1/28||12)||01/23||1/30 Cancelled|
|12)||3/20 @ Foothills Arena from 4:00-6:00PM||13)||02/04||13)||01/30||12)||02/06|
|14)||2/11||14)||02/06||14)||02/13 (If Necessary)|
|15)||2/18||15)||02/13 (Time Change)|
4. PROGRAM COST & REGISTRATION
Performance Academy – $595
- Log into Coerver Colorado Profile to Register – Click Here
- Select the existing player from your account who received the invitation.
- Select Center of Excellence as your PROGRAM.
- May have to scroll down when selecting a program
- Select the proper Performance Academy CAMP choice that correlates with players invitation.
- For example: 2021_22 Performance Academy – Class of 2007 Girls – Infinity Park – Friday
- Type in the phone number for the emergency contact.
- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE JERSEY SIZE THAT YOU ORDER.
- IT WILL BE THE JERSEY SIZE YOU WILL RECEIVE.
- If you would like a different size shorts than top please note in the comments.
- If you have specific questions on jerseys, let us know once registered so we can make sure the proper order is placed.
5. PROGRAM ATTENDANCE
Success cannot be achieved by players who are absent; in this program you can quickly fall enough behind to become a hindrance to the progress of your PA teammates. We know that even at the younger ages there are many things that call upon these players’ time. But in fairness to others, we ask that players who cannot commit to attend a minimum of 75% of the 16 instructional sessions leave those roster spot open for other athletes who can.
6. WHAT TO BRING
- Soccer Ball – write name and phone number on it.
- Water Bottle- we will take hydration breaks during practice.
- Shin guards- required to be worn at all times on the field.
- Face Masks – All of our programs will follow the latest mandates set by the facility management.
- Hand Sanitizer – players will be asked to sanitize their hands during water breaks.
7. CANCELLATION/COVID RESPONSE POLICY
- A Customer Cancellation – $325 cancellation fee will be processed with any cancellation made before the first day of camp. Any cancellations made after the program begins will not be refunded except in the case of an injury incurred at the camp.
- A Coerver Cancellation – Cancellation due to Covid or some unforeseen circumstance will result in a % credit to a future program. There will be no expiration date, transfer policy or program restrictions around the credit issued. If we have to take this extreme path the credit will be established based on the number sessions not completed.
* If interested in Camp Insurance (one option). We do not provide camp insurance further details please contact your agent.