Coerver® Coaching is about developing soccer players with great skills. Coerver Colorado’s Center of Excellence does this patiently, systematically and in depth over the course of 12 or 16 weekly sessions in the fall and winter months. COE players become different from others their age – most notably in the skill, poise and confidence with which they play. They learn to “use that difference to make a difference” whenever they play. Training is as challenging mentally as it is demanding physically. Programs follow detailed, written lesson plans. Sessions are designed to immerse the most talented players in high-level skills training. They are done in a “climate of fearlessness”, where mistakes are viewed as great learning opportunities.
All players invited have been recommended by a Coerver coach and separated themselves with top performances in our 2019 benchmark skills test we call tXgames. In those settings, senior members of the coaching staff will have evaluated the players by the standards listed in Center of Excellence Overview.
- Log into Coerver Colorado Profile to Register – Click Here
- Fill out the entire “Player Information” section to double check all spelling and birthdays.
- Select Center of Excellence as your PROGRAM.
- May have to scroll down when selecting a program
- Select the proper Center of Excellence CAMP choice that correlates with players invitation.
- For example: 2019_20 Center of Excellence – Class of 2007 Girls – Foothills Arena – Sunday
- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE JERSEY SIZE THAT YOU ORDER.
- IT WILL BE THE JERSEY SIZE YOU WILL RECEIVE.
- If you would like a different size shorts than top please note in the comments.
- If you have specific questions on jerseys, let us know once registered so we can make sure the proper order is placed.
Center of Excellence Necessities
2. 2019-20 Center of Excellence Goal Setting – Available on October 1st.
Player Goals – Players will fill out their goals online. Players will need to review the Center of Excellence Goal Setting Instructions, Qualities of a Great Athlete, and their summer scores before setting goals.
- Center of Excellence Goal Setting Outline of Expectations
- Qualities of a Great Athlete
- Link to Check Players Summer Stats
*If player did the 2018-19 Center of Excellence and would like to see their past goals please send us an email and we will check records for availability.
3. Opening Day Schedule October 27th – Legacy Stadium in Aurora.
- 9:00am to 10:30am – Performance Academy
- 10:45am to 12:15pm – COE Juniors (First 8 weeks & Full 16 weeks) and Class of 2011’s
- 12:30pm to 2:00pm – COE Class of 2010’s and 2009’s
- 2:15pm to 3:45pm – COE Class of 2008’s and 2007’s
- Infinity Park players who missed the first session will make up during the 10:45am time slot.
4. Center Of Excellence and Performance Academy Group Allocation
INFINITY PARK Time Slot #1 5:15pm to 7:15pm
SPORTS DOME Time Slot #1 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Time Slot #2 6:10pm to 7:40pm
FOOTHILLS ARENA Time Slot #1 2:15pm to 3:45pm
Time Slot #2 4:00pm to 5:30pm
5. Full Schedule
|INFINITY PARK (Friday’s) 1028 S Birch St Glendale, CO 80246||SPORTS DOME (Friday’s) 6959 S Peoria St Centennial, CO 80112||FOOTHILLS ARENA (Sunday’s) 3608 S Kipling St Denver, CO 80235|
|Time Slot #1 (5:15pm – 7:15pm)||Time Slot #1 (4:30pm – 6pm) Time Slot #2 (6:10pm – 7:40pm)||Time Slot #1 P.A. (2:15pm – 3:45pm) Time Slot #2 COE (4:00pm-5:30pm)|
|1- October 25th Opening Day is at Infinity Park||1- October 27th Opening Day is at the Legacy Stadium||1- October 27th Opening Day is at the Legacy Stadium|
|2– November 1st||2- November 1st||2- November 3rd|
|3- November 8th||3- November 8th||3- November 10th|
|4- November 15th||4- November 15th||4- November 17th|
|5- November 22nd||5- November 22nd||5- November 24th|
|6- December 6th||6- December 6th||6- December 1st|
|7- December 13th||7- December 13th||7- December 8th|
|8- December 20th||8- December 20th||8- December 15th|
|9- January 3rd||9- January 3rd||9-December 22nd|
|10- January 10th||10- January 10th||10- January 12th|
|11- January 17th||11- January 17th||11- January 19th|
|12- January 24th||12- January 24th||12- January 26th|
|13- January 31st||13- February 2nd|
|14- February 7th||14- February 9th|
|15- February 14th||15- February 16th|
|16- February 21st||16- February 23rd|
Success cannot be achieved by players who are absent; in this program you can quickly fall enough behind to become a hindrance to the progress of your COE teammates. We know that even at the younger ages there are many things that call upon these players’ time. But in fairness to others, we ask that players who cannot commit to attend a minimum of 80% of the 16 instructional sessions leave those roster spots spot open for other athletes who can.
Center of Excellence – $545
Center of Excellence Juniors (8 Weeks) – $325
Center of Excellence Juniors (16 Weeks) – $545
Minimum Down Payment: $325
Balance Payments Due Date: December 1st
*If Balance Payment is not made by December 2nd. Coerver Colorado will charge the remaining balance due for the C.O.E. with card on file.
A $325 fee will be processed with cancellations made before the first day of camp. Any cancellations made after the program begins will not be refunded except in the case of an injury sustained at the camp.