Please note the Center of Excellence is by Invite Only.
Coerver® Coaching is about developing soccer players with great skills. Coerver Colorado’s Center of Excellence does this patiently, systematically and in depth over the course of 12 or 16 weekly sessions in the fall and winter months. COE players become different from others their age – most notably in the skill, poise and confidence with which they play. They learn to “use that difference to make a difference” whenever they play. Training is as challenging mentally as it is demanding physically. Programs follow detailed, written lesson plans. Sessions are designed to immerse the most talented players in high-level skills training. They are done in a “climate of fearlessness”, where mistakes are viewed as great learning opportunities.
All players invited have been recommended by a Coerver coach and separated themselves with top performances in our 2018 benchmark skills test we call tXgames. In those settings, senior members of the coaching staff will have evaluated the players by the standards listed in Center of Excellence Overview.
- Log into Coerver Colorado Profile to Register – Click Here
- Fill out the entire “Player Information” section to double check all spelling and birthdays.
- Select Center of Excellence as your PROGRAM.
- May have to scroll down when selecting a program
- Select the proper Center of Excellence CAMP choice that correlates with players invitation.
- For example: 2018_19 Center of Excellence – Class of 2006 Girls – Foothills – Sunday
- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE JERSEY SIZE THAT YOU ORDER.
- IT WILL BE THE JERSEY SIZE YOU WILL RECEIVE.
- If you would like a different size shorts than top please note in the comments.
- If you have specific questions on jerseys, let us know once registered so we can make sure the proper order is placed.
Center of Excellence Necessities
2. 2018/19 Center of Excellence Goal Setting – All Goals must be completed Oct. 22nd
Player Goals – Players will fill out their goals online. Players will need to review the Center of Excellence Goal Setting Instructions, Qualities of a Great Athlete, and their summer scores before setting goals.
- Center of Excellence Goal Setting Outline of Expectations
- Qualities of a Great Athlete
- Link to Check Players Summer Stats
*If player did the 2017_18 Center of Excellence and would like to see their past goals please send us an email and we will check records for availability.
3. Opening Day Schedule October 28th – Stutler Bowl at Cherry Creek High School. Sports Dome and Foothills Arena participants only.
- 9:00am to 10:30am – Performance Academy
- 10:45am to 12:15pm – COE Juniors and Class of 2010’s
- 12:30pm to 2:00pm – COE Class of 2009’s and 2008’s
- 2:15pm to 3:45pm – COE Class of 2006’s and 2007’s
4. Center Of Excellence and Performance Academy Group Allocation
INFINITY PARK Time Slot #1 5:15pm to 7:15pm Center Of Excellence Class of 2005, 2004, 2003 Boys & Girls. Performance Academy Class of 2005/2004
SPORTS DOME Time Slot #1 4:30pm to 6:00pm Center Of Excellence Class of 2010, 2009, 2008 Girls (16 weeks) Time Slot #2 6:10pm to 7:40pm Center Of Excellence Class of 2008 Boys, 2007 Boys & Girls (16 weeks)
FOOTHILLS ARENA Time Slot #1 2:15pm to 3:45pm Center Of Excellence Juniors Class of 2011 Performance Academy Class of 2009 Boys & Girls, 2008 Boys & Girls, 2007 Boys & Girls (8 weeks) Time Slot #2 4:00pm to 5:30pm Center Of Excellence Class of 2010 Boys & Girls, 2009 Boys & Girls, 2006 Boys & Girls (16 weeks)
5. Full Schedule
|INFINITY PARK (Friday’s) 1028 S Birch St Glendale, CO 80246||SPORTS DOME (Friday’s) 6959 S Peoria St Centennial, CO 80112||FOOTHILLS ARENA (Sunday’s) 3608 S Kipling St Denver, CO 80235|
|Time Slot #1 (5:15pm – 7:15pm)||Time Slot #1 (4:30pm – 6pm) Time Slot #2 (6:10pm – 7:40pm)||Time Slot #1 (2:15pm – 3:45pm) Time Slot #2 (4:00pm – 5:30pm)|
|1- October 26th||1- October 28th Opening Day is at the Stutler bowl||1- October 28th Opening Day is at the Stutler bowl|
|2– November 2nd||2- November 2nd||2- November 4th|
|3- November 9th||3- November 9th||3- November 11th|
|4- November 16th||4- November 16th||4- November 18th|
|5- November 30th||5- November 30th||5- November 25th|
|6- December 7th||6- December 7th||6- December 2nd|
|7- December 14th||7- December 14th||7- December 9th|
|8- December 21st||8- December 21st||8- December 16th|
|9- January 4th||9- January 4th||9- January 13th|
|10- January 11th||10- January 11th||10- January 20th|
|11- January 18th||11- January 18th||11- January 27th|
|12- January 25th||12- January 25th||12- February 3rd|
|*if needed 2/2||13- February 1st||13- February 10th|
|14- February 8th||14- February 17th|
|15- February 15th||15- February 24th|
|16- February 22nd||16- March 3rd|
Success cannot be achieved by players who are absent; in this program you can quickly fall enough behind to become a hindrance to the progress of your COE teammates. We know that even at the younger ages there are many things that call upon these players’ time. But in fairness to others, we ask that players who cannot commit to attend a minimum of 80% of the 16 instructional sessions leave those roster spots spot open for other athletes who can.
Center of Excellence – $545
Center of Excellence Juniors – $325
Minimum Down Payment: $325
Balance Payments Due Date: December 1st
*If Balance Payment is not made by December 2nd. Coerver Colorado will charge the remaining balance due for the C.O.E. with card on file.
A $325 fee will be processed with cancellations made before the first day of camp. Any cancellations made after the program begins will not be refunded except in the case of an injury sustained at the camp.